Tuesday, February 16, 2010

3 Trailers and a dud

Here are three movies, that I will enjoy illegally downloading.



Centurian - No official release date. This one looks bad ass, and a lot better than Robin Hood. Wish I didn't have to download this one.




Cop Out - Feb. 26th! I think this debuted on TV round the Superbowl, but definitely not this red-band version. Probably same old black cop/white cop action comedy, but something tells me it'll be much better than average, mostly because Tracy Morgan is insane and Kevin Smith(Silent Bob) is directing.

In other Kevin Smith news, relating to obesity, Smith recently got kicked off a Southwest flight because of weight issues. My applause to Southwest, and actually to Smith too, who buys two tickets for his fat ass. Not much of a hassle to shell out another 200 bucks on a seat when you're raking in millions, though.







Leaves of Grass - April 2nd.
I'm actually thinking this might not be too good, but probably be worth wasting 2hrs of my time on the boat.


I know this will be a waste of time no matter what though.

No comments: