Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Playoffs???

Cross your fingers, do a rain dance, sacrifice a four-legged animal. Just do whatever ritual you can think of and pray Favre and his ass-slapping antics don't put him in the Super Bowl. I can barely take the somehow increasingly marketing inflated, detail debating Super Bowl week, but I know if you throw Brett Favre into that mix, I will have my TV off for the entirety of that week, then reluctantly watch the game, praying my balls off that Peyton and the Colts win it.

The Saints are an easy team to pull for, especially after Reggie Bush showed his former self. I know I'm not the only one that's jaw dropped when they saw this...



That juke is just incredible and is so reminiscent of his 2005 heisman campaign. Don't anybody forget, that Reggie Bush was a sick freak, that should of been locked away during that last year at USC. And I hoping, praying, that Reggie will get back to his roots and become the most exciting player in the NFL, like he was in college. So, watch the clip, get hyped for the Saints and pray Favre doesn't make the Super Bowl, or we all will likely have ear infections for the rest of February.

No comments: